If you follow B. Perdy on Instagram you know we have a thing for salads. We are not picky, we like them all! I will say though, our current obsession has been this edamame salad. Packed full of proteins and veggies, it will satisfy anyone’s taste buds, and leave them wanting more. Not going to say how many times I have made this edamame salad this week. Ha!
Thank you to our good friend Julia Stevens for always knowing how to feed our never ending hunger, and sharing this recipe with us! XO! Happy eating friends!
- 1 1/2 cups of shelled edamame
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (basil or parsley), roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (or lemon)
- Kosher salt
- In large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Pour lime juice and sprinkle salt over the entire mixture.
- Can be served immediately but for the flavors to blend well, refrigerate for at least an hour.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe adapted from The Garden Grazer