I love chocolate morsels, and have realized I’m rather picky about them. I love to have a stock pile in my pantry for baking and for snacking. I came across a new, well new to me, bag the other day, Nestle Tollhouse Triple Chip Morsels. It is a trio of white, dark and milk chocolate. Oh good gracious alive…get them… or on second thought maybe you shouldn’t because you will need some self-control. Sadly I do not have this quality.
A peanut butter cookie always sounds tasty, especially if I am enjoying it warm straight from the oven. The addition of these chocolate chip morsels send this cookies literally to another planet. So yum! These triple chocolate peanut butter cookies by themselves are a super simple, quick cookie. A great recipe when you when you are in a pinch. Another bonus, is these cookies can be enjoyed by our gluten free friends! Happy cookie eating!
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounce bag of Nestle Tollhouse Triple Chip Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Roll the dough into about 1 inch balls and place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately add about 2-4 teaspoons of Nestle Tollhouse Triple Chip morsels on top of each cookie.
- Remove from cookie sheet and let cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe adapted from Hershey’s Kitchens and I am Baker