A super yummy appetizer to enjoy by the pool, on the beach or just entertaining some of your favorites. Corn, black bean and feta will be the hit at any event! This dip is one that only gets better the longer it sits, so let it sit overnight for the best results. Happy eating!
Corn, Black Bean and Feta Dip
- 2 (14 ounce) cans of white shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can of black beans, drained
- 1 tub of good quality feta
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with Fritos corn chips
Enjoy! XO, Carrie