It’s pretty obvious my love affair with food, the simple and the complex. Gotta say though, a girl does enjoy a meal that is full of flavor yet super simple to prepare. Good food can be quick and easy. That my friends, can only be these roasted shrimp.
During these hot and humid months, sweet and tender roasted shrimp are the ticket on a salad, rice pilaf or even with pasta. So versatile and so delicious! Pair it with a cold glass of vino, and you are ready for food happiness. Happy eating y’all!
- 2 pounds of fresh shrimp, deshelled and deveined
- Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400. Cover a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place your prepared shrimp in a single layer on the pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the shrimp.
- Sprinkle salt, garlic and onion powder evenly over all the shrimp.
- Roast for 6-8 minutes.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe adapted from Ina Garten