I’m guessing if you have been following along with B. Perdy, you have noticed our thing for pimento cheese. It is kind of ridiculous in an amazing cheesy kind of way. Another one of our B. Perdy fave’s, Erin Underwood shared this incredible dish at a neighborhood party and it was a hit! When you pull this baked jalapeno pimento cheese out of the oven, and it is hot and gooey, oh my gosh! I’m literally speechless and now hungry. To feed a crowd, I would double, triple or quadruple it. Super easy to do and allows it to go a little further. Don’t be surprised if there isn’t any left. You can also adjust the heatness with the jalapenos. Chop up more jalapenos and pour a bit more jalapeno juice to crank it up for those with a spicer palate. It is so good! Happy eating!
Baked Jalapeno Pimento Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 4 ounces jarred diced pimentos, drained
- 2 ounces picked jalapenos, diced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together cream cheese, Colby-Jack cheese, mayo, pimentos, pickled jalapenos, jalapeno pickle juice, onion and cayenne until well blended.
- Sprinkle some salt and stir in.
- Spoon the pimento cheese mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie