A great one pan, easy weeknight meal, is this shrimp and veggies bake. It is fresh, full of flavor and fantastic, especially paired with the shrimp. If shrimp isn’t your thing, substitute it for chicken. The best part is how super healthy this meal is! Lindsay and I realized we couldn’t keep it to ourselves, so we had to share. It has become a great staple for Lindsay’s new lifestyle change. Happy eating!
One Pan Shrimp and Veggies Bake
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 – 1/2 cup cauiflower, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven 425. Grease a baking sheet or line it with aluminum foil and use nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp and all the veggies to the bowl and combine.
- Pour the mixture onto your prepared pan, trying to make sure each shrimp is laying flat on the pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
- Would also be great to give a little fresh lemon squeeze over the mix.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe courtsey and adapted from Kit’s Coastal