A perfectly delicious treat are symphony brownies. The combination of a Ghirardelli double chocolate chip brownie mix and symphony candy bars is divine! This cannot be any simpler and tastier!! Oh my!
I am a huge fan of Ghirardelli brownie mixes, but my favorite one is the double chocolate chip. If you haven’t tried this brand, this needs to become a staple in your pantry. Whip up a batch of these symphony brownies this weekend, you will be so glad you did! Happy eating!!
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 3 large Symphony Candy Bars (I prefer creamy milk chocolate with almonds and toffee)
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare Ghirardelli brownie mix according to package directions.
- Pour half of batter to cover the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Lay 3 large Symphony candy bars side by side over the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over the candy bars and spread until it is covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie