I have been in the mood for anything lemony lately. Now that it is officially Spring, I think this is the perfect time for these tasty no bake lemon strawberry cheesecakes. I will warn you though, they are so good and light and fresh that I felt like I could eat an entire batch. Thankfully we were sharing them with friends and that wasn’t a possible option for me. Happy cheesecake eating!
Gluten Free No Bake Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup MI-DEL Gluten Free Ginger Snaps, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- For the crust, stir together the gingersnaps and melted butter.
- Evenly divide the crumbs amongst a 12 muffin cup pan, and press the crumbs in each cup.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the sugar and lemon zest until the sugar becomes moist and fragrant.
- Add cream cheese and beat till smooth.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla mixing to combine.
- Fold in the whipped topping until it is blended in.
- Using a small food processor or food chopper, add the strawberries until they are diced. Stir the strawberries in the mixture.
- Spoon the filling evenly into each muffin cup.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe adapted from My Baking Addiction