Y’all I have one more yummy, cheesy comfort dish that will please the whole crowd. When Melissa Fitzgerald, shared her corn casserole with us, I wasn’t familiar with it. I am sure it has made an appearance at one of the family functions, church potlucks or holiday celebrations over the years but it just wasn’t registering. Now I’ve made it, eaten it and won’t forget it. I’m thinking you won’t either. Happy eating!
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven 350. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with pam
- Mix all ingredients together except for the cheese.
- Pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put back in the oven and bake till the cheese melts.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie