Is it possible to ever have enough recipes to take for holidays, parties and celebrations? To find that one dish that stands out amongst all the others? If you happen to stumble across one of those recipes you hit the jackpot, and need to share it with me. A real crowd pleaser that everyone enjoys…why would you keep looking for anything else?! Apparently, this sausage ball number is the recipe to end your quest. They will make you the belle of the ball.
Evin Krehbiel photographer behind Evin Photography, loves to make these sausage balls for any fun event. Even though Evin isn’t gluten free, she thinks Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Mix makes the difference. Make a batch and happy eating!
- 1 pound sausage
- 2 1/2 cups Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sausage, baking mix and cheese in a large bowl.
- Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie