I was once in Girl Scouts, I didn’t make it pass “brownie’s” though. Don’t know what that says exactly? Umm…ha!
Y’all my hubs is CRAZY about the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. No exaggeration there at all. He likes sweets, kind of has to cause of me, but these cookies are on a different playing field for him. It’s kind of hilarious!
This pie is a great idea to use up any leftover Girl Scout cookies you have sitting around your house. You can adjust and play around with the cookies and see which one works the best. The Thin Mint pie was definitely enjoyed by all who consumed the evening I served it. Happy Eating!
Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies Pie
- 45 Thin Mint cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Place 24 Thin Mint cookies in a bowl of a food processor and pulse until cookies are crushed into fine crumbs.
- Pour melted butter into crushed cookies and mix well.
- Press cookie mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
- Coursely chop the remaining 21 cookies and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in chopped cookies and Cool Whip topping.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe courtesy and adapted from My Baking Addiction