In need of a great weeknight dish?! This roasted chicken is the ticket. Promise.
The B. Perdy kids are rather obsessed with this chicken number. In fact, whenever it is served, my kids are always asking for more of the skin. Try it and you will see the appeal (HA!). It’s delicious!
This roasted chicken is one of my signature meals. It is great for a weeknight with your family but also for a dinner party. Juicy and super flavorful chicken will leave everyone asking for more. Happy Eating!
- Whole chicken, cut up
- Olive oil
- Crushed oregano
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven 425. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with pam.
- Place each piece of chicken skin side down and drizzle olive oil over each piece.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder generously over each piece of chicken.
- Flip chicken over (skin side up) and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder over the chicken.
- Roast in oven for 45 minutes.
- Let chicken sit for at least 10-15 minutes before serving.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie