What is it about fresh tomatoes, a little jalapeno and some onion all mixed together and served with tortilla chips? Umm, I would say AMAZING, and always wanting more!
The brains behind Be Zestful and fellow food lover, Crystal Rudiger, shared one of her favorite of all time recipes. This pico de gallo number is a staple in their busy household, and after you give it a try, I’m sure it will be for you as well. Crystal had made a large batch up for us B. Perdy gals, and embarrassingly so, we couldn’t stop eating it. It was rather hilarious! Happy eating friends!
Pico de Gallo
- 3/4 of a medium onion, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 pound container of tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- 2 drops of doTERRA lime essential oil (or juice of 1 lime)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Add onion, jalapenos, tomatoes, lime juice and salt and pepper all together in a food processer.
- After mixed, run through a strainer.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie