“You had me at a brownie…seriously. Any which way a brownie comes, I want one. I think you will be especially pleased with these little brownie bites. There is something about a bite sized dessert and you feel like you can eat more right?! These are easy and will be a hit at any celebration!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 40 mini-muffin cups
- Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed.
- Spoon batter evenly into the mini-muffin cups
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted center comes out slightly wet.
- After brownies are out of oven, wait for the centers to fall. If they don’t, use a teaspoon to gently press and make a hole in the brownie for the peanut butter.
- Place peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for 45 seconds and then stir till smooth.
- Remove the brownies and let cool on wire rack.
- Pour the peanut butter into the center of each brownie.
- Top with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Cool completely.
Enjoy! XO, Carrie
Recipe courtesy of Baked Perfection